This year’s Sonic Temple Art & Music festival is partnering with Nationwide Children’s Hospital to support The On Our Sleeves Movement For Children’s Mental Health, the premier rock festival in the U.S. The event will take place at the Historic Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio over Memorial Day Weekend – May 25-28, 2023. To support the On Our Sleeves Movement, Sonic Temple will make a donation to the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation by selecting The On Our Sleeves Movement as its official 2023 charity.
Sonic Temple will amplify the giving by donating $10 for one-day passes and $25 for weekend passes sold in Ohio between May 1 and May 14 (while supplies last). It’s an amazing way for music fans to rock out to an incredible lineup that includes headliners Foo Fighters, Tool, Avenged Sevenfold and KISS, as well as top rock artists Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Queens of the Stone Age, Deftones, Falling In Reverse, Chevelle, Puscifer, Beartooth, I Prevail, Jawbreaker, Sublime with Rome, Bullet For My Valentine, The Pretty Reckless, Pennywise, Trivium, Black Veil Brides, and many others.
Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival is a rock festival held in Columbus, Ohio, United States at the Historic Crew Stadium. The inaugural festival was held in May 2019, replacing the previously annual Rock on the Range.
The festival features a variety of rock music genres, including heavy metal, hard rock, alternative rock, and stoner rock. Past performers have included Tool, Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones, Korn, Rob Zombie, and Slipknot.
In addition to music, the festival also features a variety of art installations, food vendors, and other activities. The festival is a popular destination for rock music fans from all over the world.
Here are some things to know about Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival:
- The festival is held over Memorial Day weekend in May.
- The festival is located at the Historic Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.
- The festival features a variety of rock music genres, including heavy metal, hard rock, alternative rock, and stoner rock.
- Past performers have included Tool, Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones, Korn, Rob Zombie, and Slipknot.
- In addition to music, the festival also features a variety of art installations, food vendors, and other activities.
- The festival is a popular destination for rock music fans from all over the world.
The daily music lineup for Sonic Temple is as follows:
Thursday, May 25:
Tool, Godsmack, Beartooth, Bullet For My Valentine, Pennywise, Bad Omens, Suicidal Tendencies, Fever 333, Anti-Flag, Joey Valence & Brae, Bones UK, Ho99o9, The Warning, Oxymorrons, Angel Du$t, Bloodywood, Wargasm, Malevolence, Bastardane, OTTTO
Friday, May 26:
Avenged Sevenfold, Queens of the Stone Age, Chevelle, I Prevail, Knocked Loose, Sleeping With Sirens, Badflower, Dorothy, Black Stone Cherry, Converge, Born of Osiris, Band-Maid, Lilith Czar, Des Rocs, Mothica, Fame on Fire, Dayseeker, Vended, Mike’s Dead
Saturday, May 27:
KISS, Rob Zombie, Falling in Reverse, Puscifer, Trivium, Black Veil Brides, Rival Sons, Yelawolf Presents: Sometimes Y, Avatar, Senses Fail, From Ashes To New, Giovannie & The Hired Guns, Brutus, Dead Poet Society, The Violent, Point North, Tallah, Varials, Tigercub, Capital Theatre
Sunday, May 28:
Foo Fighters, Deftones, Sublime with Rome, Jawbreaker, The Pretty Reckless, Awolnation, Nothing More, Grandson, White Reaper, Filter, Ayron Jones, The Bronx, Poorstacy, Zero 9:36, New Years Day, Nova Twins, Bob Vylan, Aeir, Starcrawler
If you’re a fan of rock music, then Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival is a must-attend event. The festival features a variety of great bands, a great atmosphere, and a lot of fun activities. So mark your calendars and get ready for a weekend of rock and roll!
Here are some tips for attending Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival:
- Buy your tickets early. The festival typically sells out quickly.
- Arrive early. The festival grounds can get crowded, so it’s best to arrive early to secure a good spot.
- Bring sunscreen. The weather in Columbus can be unpredictable, so it’s always a good idea to bring sunscreen, even if it’s cloudy.
- Bring a hat. A hat can help you stay cool in the sun.
- Bring water. It’s important to stay hydrated, especially in the hot weather.
- Bring a chair. If you’re planning on sitting down to watch the bands, it’s a good idea to bring a chair.
- Bring a portable charger. Your phone will die quickly in the sun, so it’s a good idea to bring a portable charger.
- Have fun! Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival is a great time to let loose and have some fun. So enjoy the music, the people, and the experience.
Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination music festivals in America. Additional DWP events in 2023 will include Aftershock Festival, Bourbon & Beyond, GoldenSky Country Music Festival, Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival, Louder Than Life and Welcome To Rockville.
For more information on Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival, visit:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sonictemplefestival | @SonicTempleFestival
Twitter: www.twitter.com/sonictemplefest | @SonicTempleFest
Instagram: www.instagram.com/sonictemplefestival | @SonicTempleFestival
You must log in to post a comment.