The Junior League of Los Angeles Celebrate 21st Annual Harvest Boutique
Join the Virtual Fundraiser: Where Giving is Always in Style!
Proceeds Support Foster Youth, Underserved Students and Non-Profit Volunteer Training
WHEN/WHERE: Live Online Fundraising Events on November 21st and December 6th, 2020
Shop to Give Back Continues until December 20th, 2020
- Saturday, November 21 @5pm – VIP Holiday Cooking Class with James Beard Award Winning Chef
- Sunday, December 6 @11am – Sip & Shop, Silent Auction, & Live Program
WHAT: The Junior League of Los Angeles celebrates their 95th Anniversary as a service organization with a new spin on a 21 year tradition; a virtual Harvest Boutique to fundraise for the organization and the communities they serve.
VIP Ticket: $125, Saturday November 21, 2020 @ 5pm + Sunday, December 6th @ 11am
- November 21st VIP Experience: Enjoy a live interactive cooking class with Daniel Patterson, a James Beard award winning chef and restaurateur, owner of COI – a two star Michelin restaurant in San Francisco. Chef Patterson will teach us how to prepare a signature holiday dish to impress anyone, using easily found ingredients. Daniel will also incorporate elements from his latest book “The Art of Flavor: Practices and Principles for Creating Delicious Food.”
- Early Access to Silent Auction on Black Friday on November 27, 2020
- Early Access to Virtual Sip & Shop Lookbook, featuring a curated online boutique with over 25+ vendors to shop, complete with discount code. Shopping closes on December 20, 2020
- Unique Zoom link to watch the Harvest Boutique Day of Program on December 6, 2020
- Sip & Shop cocktail demonstration to kick off the program on December 6, 2020
Sip & Shop Ticket: $35, Sunday, December 6th @ 11am-12pm
Access to Silent Auction on December 6th
Access to Virtual Sip & Shop Lookbook, featuring a curated online boutique with over 25+ vendors to shop, complete with discount code. Shopping closes on December 20, 2020
Unique Zoom link to watch the Harvest Boutique Day of Program
Sip & Shop cocktail demonstration to kick off the program
Get your tickets HERE
About Junior League of Los Angeles:
The Junior League of Los Angeles (JLLA) empowers members to improve access to resources for Los Angeles area transition-age foster youth and underserved students seeking higher education. JLLA members impact the Los Angeles community with a broad scope of volunteer support, providing over 60,000 volunteer hours per year through its many projects and programs.
JLLA is committed to training its members to be effective and efficient volunteers and advocates, by providing them with invaluable training opportunities, ranging from leadership and organizational development training to community program instruction to nonprofit fundraising skills. Through Junior League of Los Angeles’ unique programs and projects, members learn how to not only manage and train volunteers, but also how to collaborate with community agencies to maximize a volunteer’s impact and thus aid a greater number of underserved women and children in Los Angeles.