Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 6 PM – 8:30 PM
Gulliver’s Gate 216 West 44th Street, New York, New York 10036
What to expect –
Guests will enjoy networking from 6-6:30 in the airport where wine and passports will be provided. Guests will be able to choose 5-8 fellow travelers to team up with for a comedic scavenger hunt that will lead them to miniature countries! Each country will have a “travel agent” that will stamp passports and educate on the country, wine and/or food being offered.
Once the countries have been visited, the event will end in New York City for the Passport Party from 7:45-8:30 where guests will enjoy New York Wines, Frrrozen Hot Chocolates from Serendipity, and Meatball Sliders from Stax NYC, amongst many others!
This event includes:
– An event passport
– A hilarious, yet educational, scavenger hunt
– Raffle with chances to win bottles of Wine from various vineyards
– Mini Frrrozen Hot Chocolates from NYC landmark, Serendipity
– Food from various restaurants including meatball Sliders from Stax NYC
– More surprises and access to an exclusive after-party with drink specials all night at Proper West!
Use code “EARLYBIRD” for $10 off if you purchase before 7/12!
Please select July 23rd and 6pm below to be a part of this incredible event!
Please note –
This is an immersive and exclusive event – tickets are very limited
All tickets must be purchased at least 3 days prior to event, no tickets will be available for purchase at the door