Apr 24 at 12 PM – Apr 27 at 9:30 PM
BRIC 647 Fulton St, Brooklyn, New York 11217
The BRIC OPEN is an arts and ideas festival that converges around BRIC’s core values of creativity, inclusion, participation, and community. The festival aims to bring people together to radically imagine a more equitable, liberated future, through four days of art, music, film, performance, conversations, neighborhood walks, and shared experiences.
The third annual festival, BRIC OPEN: Justice, interrogates questions of justice and empathy and opens up spaces to find freedom in self-expression and witness others in their full humanity. These actions lay the ground for each of us to see our individual fates tied up with that of our communities, and to confront and correct injustices that deny others their complex wholeness.
– A Zine Fair curated by New Latin Wave
– Art-Making with Colectiva Cósmica
– Musical Performance by Strings N Skins
– Open Mic with Mahogany L. Browne
– Healing Justice Workshop with Harriet’s Apothecary (Separate registration required. RSVPs will open on TUE, APR 9.)
– Teen Justice Summit (Separate registration required. More information to come.)
– And more!
BRIC OPEN Sponsor: NYU Tandon School of Engineering
RSVP for the entire event via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bric-open-justice-tickets-58404406151
You must log in to post a comment.