Sat, Mar 30, 2019, 8:30 PM
CAMAJE, 85 MacDougal St, New York, NY 10012
Listen. Smell. Touch. Taste.
Dinners in the Dark at CAMAJE are multi-course meals eaten while blindfolded. Without sight, diners’ other senses are heightened. Smells, textures and sounds all become more intense. Arrive at our door, don a blindfold and let us take you on an unforgettable ride.
Things to Know:
- Diners wear comfortable blindfolds throughout the event. The dining room is not dark.
- Menus are secret until the end of the meal so naturally guests have fun guessing which food and wine is on the plate and in the glass.
- Any dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets you will be prompted to tell us of any allergies or dislikes.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance at camaje.com. Pricing is all-inclusive (food, wine, tax and gratuity).
- On arrival, we give you an orientation outside and answer questions before leading you into the dining room with your blindfold on.
MORE Info and Tickets: https://www.camaje.com/dinners-in-the-dark